Sunday, June 15, 2008
Sunday

:D this is me and
my mother on mothers' day.
. hahas i look so restless..
and thats so long ago..
we went restuarant to
celebrate mothers' day!
Seriously love
that restuarant like siao!
There even have a pianist playing piano!
Some more!
I love the toilet!
LOLS!
their door is so nice!
and hor they have dry towels to dry our hands after washing!
Of cause their soap smells very good !
hehehhes!!
But then the bill ~
of our dinner is like $500++
tsk tsk tsk!
ordered many nice things ma.
But i enjoy my desert!
1st time saw those
green tea mint in a small bottle
which tasted so yucky!
My brother say
it is for our mouth to smell good good
... -.- anyway it look cute but taste yucky
xD!hahas!
Then after that we went shopping!
I seriously want to buy a I-MAC!
it is a kind of laptop
which got a apple sign behind it's back de..
Seriously damm nice.!
Hope i can buy one nxt time...
When i grow up..
Eaten @ 12:17 PM |


