Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ever see a water fall before?
Isn't it romantic if you and
your DARLING sitting side
by side seeing water fall..
Hmm.. And the water is
so clean.. which you can see
small fishes swimming around
There water is blue and there
was a silence.. The place was
a wonderfull place.. Water
falling down with sparkers
wow! Shoooooo romantiC!
xD xD!.. buts most commanly
this kind of place can be found
is either in fairy tale or some
non friction things.. But i hope
that i can be all alone sitting
near a water fall... waiting
for muah prince charming
OMG so nice right? imagine that
! it is so nice~! but obviously
that won't posibly happen...
Okay... lets talk about today..
OOOOO BORING@!!!
skip skip skip...
ok after school.. well same luhs
go CCA... except today CCA com.
meeting until 6.45! I CAN SEE BAND
members.. GOING home! LOLS omg
right? ! hahas but nevermind xP
oh our choir teach. in charge wanted
us to do T- design.. OOO sian...
I wonder can i ask a ART PRO to
help muah out marhx? HOHOHOS! xD
okay nothin much today narhx..
x3 L I N G Y I N G
maybe you have found
your snow white but
i just can't seems to get
you out from my memories
my heart... it just hurt me
you cut my souls.. saw through
my heart.. It is so hard to
accept that you're gone forever..
:(
Eaten @ 8:13 PM |


