Friday, August 22, 2008

Don't Leave Me.. I miss you..
): (: (: (: (: (: (:
Today.. nehx... wa piang can?
i seriously hate ....
hope he like can stop .... muah!
nvm ahahahs!
funny thing is
that guy sitting beside me... were
having a pen poking war with me!!
and he pok until my hand bleed!
so pro hor??
LOLS!!! he still dare to say
IS CHOCOLATE, ROSE SYRUP
and Ras berry juice!! wadda...
is BLOOD can??
LOLS!! ahahahahs and then...
we played some stupid game!
very diao de ahahahs! xP
Today choir quite fun
hehehhes! ran 6 rounds
at the ET road there..
okok that was quite tiring la..
quite very fun nehx..
dunno why.. LOLS!
I aint weird hor!!
ahahhas
well after that we have a
heart to heart talk
in a dark dark air-con room
LOLS actually is we off the lights
in AVA 1.. ahahahs!!
okok just being dramatic =x
after choir com. meeting go home le norhx..
home nehx..
ok nth better to do narhx..
TA DA thats the end..
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Without you my life would have
been perished into my nightmares..
It still remains a dream
Please don't make it come true..
I can't live without you..
Because i love you..
I dare not to say this to u ...
....
Life without would change..
But is this suppose to be fated?
My fated life..
I DON'T WISH TO SEE U LEAVE
please stay... i beg you please stay :(
Eaten @ 8:50 PM |


