Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm all alone now..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Something is wrong
deep down inside me!
way down in my heart
there is something wrong
with it!
It is still pumping...
It is missing something..
I'm missing something!
missing someone.. :(
.............................................
Today wa! i do homework
do till half way!
GOT blackout!
called and waited for
about 1 hour..
Ok is very warm..
no com.!
Handphone no games..
*so boring!*
Then feel hmm!
if .... was here i wont be so bored!
args! no one to sms to...
oh great!~ what a lousy day!
But.. i sat on my bed..
trying to meditate..
it doesn't work! still very stress...
well on the touch the beautiful orangy light
plus relaxing classical music..
so relax~! playing with my shadow
how lame huhs? hahas
well.. today is just so stupid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lost my calculator OH SHUT!
can't believe it i couldn't do
so much sum!
I wonder who took my calculator!
arrggs! seriously is not with me!
SO ANGRY!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 9:01 PM |


