Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's a torture:(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I wish i can suffocate myself..
in the darkness.. where no one
could hear.. could see
or notice me..:(
Why people like to bully
others?
can't humans see??
that everyone is a human!
why do the have to bully, irritate,
annoy the same species?
Please we are all humans..
we all share many same things..
we have feelings...
we have emotions..
we are sinfull..
WHAT'S WRONG WITH HUMANS?
...... why do HUMANS have to BULLY
HUMANS??
Can't we just GET ALONG?
Treat people better??
Can we do before we act?
can we at least think how the people
would feel??
ARRGGS!!
that's why i hate most of the guys..
they think BULLYINg
IS FUN??!?!?!
haiyas..
today ok.. is like
so dunno why.. narhx!
okok lets dun say about sad things..
BUT today is all sad things!
so cannot say liaos!
hohhos!
END HERE lalallas!
xP
x3 L I N G Y I N G
i had enough of it
you can bully as much
I DUN CARE ANYMORE!
Eaten @ 7:59 PM |


