Saturday, August 16, 2008
Living in a traumatic live*************************
omigosh! baby looney tune
all so adorable!! LOLs!!
aww! seriously love it..
very innocent too!
haiz baby xP super duper
dainty! hehehes xP
today went to candy jiejie's
house xD hehehe~!
well.. her house very nice xD
ahahahahas! well we do the..
the wad ar? the... the!!
OH ya the bridge is for
our DNT lols
last min!
no narhx actually not really last min..
xP
hohhos! means we guai norhx!
right?
hmm.. well our bridge is
quite cool
SHH secret cannot say how
OK lets talk about something
very illusionary LOLs!!!
*kerm*
I am going to talk about what i dreamt
of yesterday night!
is like a wild adventure!
consisting of the whole SCHOOL!
COOL EH??
ok let me start!
It started of at recess
same thing me and shuyi went recess together
we were talking about our parents.
she said that the school had tortured
her parents by burning them
i was like so shock but we went eating..
our new principle Miss Tay
give a speech for the whole school
after gathering us at the hall
The next day recess time
shuyi went to check whether
is her parents at the quadran. there
when she is running back our new
dp ms chin had caught the whole 2e1
and 2e2! *except for me and shuyi*
i was like OMG faster hide or else...
they were chained up to each another..
shuyi also went hiding..
I almost kana spotted.. by the DP
coz i was like hiding at a corner of the wall
then noth classes were just infront of me
at that point i was very scared..
Over heard Ms Chin telling them
"you all have to burn to death because of XueYi"
*seriously i dunno why is xueyi ... *
everyone were pulled to the burning place where
they have to kneel down
and will be burn to death there..
when they were pulled to a far distance
i ran to shuyi and asking her
Lingying: "wad should we do?
we are also 2e2!! I DON'T WAN TO DIE!!
lets go to malaysia to study!!
I DON'T WAN TO STAY HERE ANYMORE!"
Shuyi: "I dunno... but i have no relative there!"
Lingying: "i got but i dun have their phone no. aand i dunno how to GO!!"
Shuyi: "Lets get out first"
Then it ends! I WOKE UP LOLS=.=''
actually have alot de..
but cannot possibly type out the entire
dream! maybe say can la.. xP
LOLS
OKOK i go do my homeworks le!
BYEBYE
x3 L I N G Y I N G
I don't want to be your fool..
I had enough of your nonsense
you are just an illusion to me!
You aint true..
I am going to make it through alone
i don't need you!
I loathe you
I won't wish to fall another more tears
for you!
I won't want to suffer your torture
I am giving up
I am leaving you
:(
Eaten @ 6:47 PM |


