Saturday, August 2, 2008

today! C.I.P
started off sian-ed
then went for a long long break
then i got new sisters!
JASMINE AND CLAIRE
hehehhees! xD so good right?
well after that i know how to
they showed me how to sell
the balloons nehx!!
LOLS very fun!!
I went pls pls pls this is for
charity lehs... and it is very nice
xD HOHOHOS!! then 3rd sale
went WOO LALA!!
LOLS!! seriously woots!
our 1st and 2nd sale _ u x
LOLS!!
Jasmine Jean Claire Shuyi and me
are gonna do C.I.P
again on 23 august!
IT WILL BE SO FUN!!
woooooots!!! wahahahhas!
xP so add tgt our C.I.P
will have 12 HOURS for
the ballooon thingy
hehehehes so FUN!
oh ya and we went
HO HO HO at jasmine
lols is like she smsing ma...
so we think that person is
HO HO HO lols!!!
xD so funny!!!
But the point is hor!!
1 small dog and a sword
cost $2!??!
wa others is like more ex
weet weet!
seriously feel like puking BLOOD~
LOLS!! charity *also wan MONEY*
LOLS!!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
remembring the days..
the onli happy times..
when you held me tight
but it was all a lie..
adding my tears to it..
there will never be a way
to mend back the scars...
it had to remain this way..
the way which made my
eyes red..
my tears fall..
loving u had entomded
me..x/3
Eaten @ 7:58 PM |


