*munch* *munch* *burp*
hmm? what??? o___O
<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3706395246782118809?origin\x3dhttp://fated-wish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Disclaimer

Attention Cookie Eaters

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:




Navigations



Site Status

Site Opened @ 14 June 2008
Currently viewing: 3 Posts
You are visitor number

Sweet Talks

What cookies do u like?<3


Lets ROCK!



Looking for something?


GOOGLE IT!

Rewind back

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
April 2010
June 2010
September 2010
November 2010
May 2011

Sunday, August 24, 2008



















You one and only..
------------------------

Yesterday was a tiring day...
well... 8 plus then reach home..
morning was interesting but soon become scarier and scarier..
OK.. so happy... father fetching me to Jurong east interchange..
reach there at 835...
well i was planning to meet my sisters (Jasmine Jean Claire) at 9..
but but.. i end up late norhx..
hehehehes coz since so early..
went JE to buy some things ma..
well....
HAHAHAHS went MRT there saw Jasmine and Claire
totally never see Young Jun... *so tall also cannot see*
well waited for Jean and Christabel xD
went there.. play play 1st okay..
the whole balloon thing lasted from 10 - 4.30
ahahahs.. well... we kinda like after that
went JEC to take neoprints..
then... went eating at the food court norhx..
reach home bath then do homework.... hehehes..
well slept at 12 xP

today like normal day norhx..
ahahahs xD but then GOT back
my piano result..
HENG I PASS CAN??
OMG AHAHAHHAS!! I PASS!!!
ARRHHH!!! I PASS MY PIANO EXAM
WO DE TIAN AR! xP
ok.. then after tuition
watch the movie L change the world...
*at home*
OMG ... kind of think that..
L is kinnddaa CUUUUTTEE!!!
xD hehehhees...
omg he actually damm tall narhx...
somore so shuai aww... xP
okok!
anyway... tomorrow got lit test!
:( so sad..
and tomorrow confirm will have to present
MUSIC!!
arrggs ! xP
LOATHE IT i will die of embarrassment
die die..i wish tomorrow wont come..
lols how i wish TIME STOP NOW!!!!

x3L I N G Y I N G

I hope you won't leave..
I begged you not to leave..
without you i can't live..
because in this world..
there is only one you..
I don't want to see you left behind..
all alone by yourself..
I never wanted to see this..
No matter how many wrong things you have done..
i know you care..
i know you love me..
I never wanted to leave you
so please don't leave me..
Please stay :(

Eaten @ 7:21 PM |