Thursday, September 25, 2008

l.o.v.e.l.o.v.e.l.o.v.e.l.o.v.e.l.o.v.e.l.o.v.e
Aww.... today.. Play truth or dare again!
TSK they all have those weird dares
weets! i didn't even say i wan dare
zhengyong SAY "DARE"
left me with no choice!
Then wad for ask me T.T *BULLY!*
but its dare..! but the dare is kindda
easy narhx xP although i took it off
after school!
OPPSY! pls dun think Y!
i mean the dare was to button up
the most top button....!
xD
Oh man today Vice Principle talks
about all the subjects combination
NOW I MORE SCARED
but thanks to someone
who say must be confident!
OKAY!! i should be
so there will be less chance of FAILING?? T.T
PLS PLS I DUN WANNA FAIL!! AWWWW!!
okok skip that! *must be confident!*
tsk! should meditate more "ommm"
STRESS - FREE
xD tomoro chinese compo wahahahahahs!
DEAD~! BUT I CAN DO IT!!
Let's don't think about that..
there's still hours to go~! although it
would be like so very fast..
My DREAM~!
-------------------------------------
Haiz... Prince Charming or not..
TSK! can't believe it! yesterday
I actually dreamt of my prince charming
OMG! he is so cute!!! ARRGGS!! xD
It was some sort of like the cinderella story..
But.. suddenly the so called princess *mexD*
Slept.. coz i tired... =.='' *something like sleeping beauty*
Then the prince walked in..
Doing the same old thing *kissing*
"i wonder why prince have to kiss princess to wake them up.. tsk"
then!!! SUDDENLY......
i woke up and bang his head
OH MAN!! where got such a stupid thing one T.T
THEN out of no where! justin ho *MY NIGHTMARES*
appear! HE KEEP LAUGHING!!!
EEYER! then suddenly ring ring! *alarm clock*
woke up..
WAD A STUPID ending.. all justin fault!
I LOATHE HIM!!
wonder when is he gonna stop asking whether
i need ice~!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 6:45 PM |


