*munch* *munch* *burp*
hmm? what??? o___O
<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3706395246782118809?origin\x3dhttp://fated-wish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Disclaimer

Attention Cookie Eaters

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:




Navigations



Site Status

Site Opened @ 14 June 2008
Currently viewing: 3 Posts
You are visitor number

Sweet Talks

What cookies do u like?<3


Lets ROCK!



Looking for something?


GOOGLE IT!

Rewind back

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
April 2010
June 2010
September 2010
November 2010
May 2011

Monday, September 22, 2008


The light has come
--------------------------------

Owh man! i can see heaven!
I think i am dying!
TODAY english EXAM SA2 was
so hard....
i seriously afraid of failing it
"Dear lord Jesus pls help me pass my exam T.T"
Oh man if i don't pass english
I would.. be so.. DEAD!!
man i can see the bright light from above
calling out my name! wishing me to go up~
1 word 3 letters *DIE*
so dead.. haiz!! seriously my compre sux
Wonder how am i gonna face everything
in this world!! AARRGGG!!!!!!
and that JUSTIN HO seriously got me
exploding! ARRGGS he even curse me!
saying wad i will ..... !!!
WA PIANG i die le narhx! plus his curse
I can really meet Jesus ... T.T
SOON!
well i should relax huhs?
BUT HOW TO? arrgggs! OH MAN!!
Justin ho!! I HATE YOU!!
how can you be so MEAN!! so CRUEL
you're such a fiend!! GRRR!!
CURSES!!
well i shouldn't care what he say!
AWW but I HAVE TO PASS!!
T.T

x3L I N G Y I N G
i am so dead..

losing you was already a misery
now i am losing everything
arrh!!

Eaten @ 5:01 PM |