Tuesday, September 23, 2008
SHA JIAO???----------------------------
Oh man ! i seriously wonder why
WHY do guys like girls sha jiao!??!
EWW can? don't they think is harder
to talk to them if she sha jiao?? o.o''
TSK seriously have no idea
WHY guys talk to girls who shajiao
and talk to girls who wa so normal
DIFFERENTLY NEHX!
wa piang! where got like this one!
so does it means nxt time must sha jiao MORE?
ACT MORE@??!
eeyer! but dun girls think is like so bu zhi ruan?
SO NOT NATURAL!?!?
tsk!
NOW I HATE GUYS!
OMG !! wadda hack's wrong with me!
ok seriously dunno hahahhas nvm
how i wish i could be like more
QUIET !
dun talk those kind then look emo emo
CAN NEHX!! omg! *why am i thinking of
attracting attention!?*
I already have all the love i need
ahahahs! WADEVER
lets end TODAY!
TOMORO should be better.
try not to talk! :D
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 10:16 PM |


