Friday, September 12, 2008

There's a time where it all ends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wah! so sian nehx!
It seems like everyday
I've been dreaming
and it seems that
i can remeber all my DREAMS!
oh man!
well i don't wish to recite
anyway dreams
or else i can seriously get into PBD!!
lols! pro hehs?
*permanant head damage!*
%___#
hahahs! haiz! this a day
I' m some detective work
This is a tough one!
Ouh man!
OK skip that!
hehehs let's talk about the
LESS interesting things!
Lately have been playing TRUTH or DARE
with shuyi wahahahahahs!
HAHAHaHS!!
and i seriously very PEKY!
When THAT GUY hor!! JIU SHI THAT GUY
ONLI THAT GUY!!!
sits beside me hor!! SOMEONE will always been talking craps
and WHENEVER hor other sit beside me hor!!
SHE WONT say anything de nehx!!
and WHEN that PARTICULAR GUY! sits beside me!
she will keeep mouthing something
WHICH i KNOW!! *but i act blur*
and she even told PEOPLE
ABOUT those craps nehx!
From this case!
I can see that she is very very very
ZHUYI that guy can?
Onli that guy sits beside me she will
mouth mouth mouth
and others she will just ignore !
This also show something.. which i CAN COMFIRM!!
dun think Y! hahas!
*oh man! i just said out the case!*
YESH! i will further investigate about this!
and would finally come to a conclusion
there are so many other evidence la
Too many till will type till hand crack nehx!
But i need more!! and i will find out more and more!
wahahhahas!!
AND!!! If you think that person whom i investigating is u!!??
aHAHAHAAS!! pls dun be so sure :P
COZ it may not be u orhx!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 5:58 PM |


