Wednesday, October 8, 2008
EXAMS ARE OVER!!
and here comes the final part
the part where u are gonna GET
BACK
YOUR
RESULT!!
ARGGGG!!!!
and we are going to choose.. our
sec 3 combination subjects.. :(
and we will be seperated from our frens!
i would cry like hell!
SISTERS!! SHUYI!! CLAIRE!! JASMINE!! JEAN!!
how i wish to get into the same class as them... :(
but all of them wanted to take bio..
except me... i wanna take physic... BUT
i wanna be with sisters T-T should i take bio instead? o.o''
Oh man!
but... have to see my results 1st@!
I am so scared of failing!
*oh man! pray hard not to fail nehx!*
Haiz T-T i am so scare..
So many things to be scare of
1st. failing ARRHHS!
2nd. went different class with SISTERS
3rd. choose wrong class..
I DUN WAN I DUN WANNA lose my sisters and my frens!!
haiz.. today should be happy..
last exam paper.. NO MORE EXAMS for sec 2..
i am so sad.... so sad so sad haiz
SISTERS!!! *whip of my tears*
Hey i think should change skin nehx!
my skin look weird..
i seriously prefer black background..
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 7:12 PM |


