Friday, November 21, 2008
My dream lovex3```````````````````````````
OH MAN! i seriously cannot
get over with the book!
I tried so hard!
TRIED not to read breaking dawn
FoR 1 DAY!
BUT hahahas canot nehx! and
i tried not to post a post which
contain EDWARD CULLEN pics..
haiyo and this picture is the most..
*KERM KERM* one! :P
OKiiesss ENOUGH ABOUT edward cullen
HOW I WISH i could be Mrs Cullen!
HA HA HA HA HA!
I don't mind being a vampire :P
I dont mind being eaten up by him!! HEHEHES
OMG wad am i talking about -.-!
OKOK come back come back!
-
Alright.. today..
It's boring ...
WELL embarrassing too!
EECKS! FOR open house CHOIR
are GOING TO for the THEME!
80s *RETRO*
and we're actually choreographing THE SONGS WE SING! o.o''
SO PLS PLS PLS DUN STARE T.T
haix!! OKAY after that
we went to C.I.P
it was... erm.. welll... NO COMMentS
dun wanna comment it :P HEHHES
OH MAN!! i seriously cannot take it ANYMORE!
today's TIRING! wooossshhhh
TOMORO 8 have to meet in sch le! hahahhas!!
OH YEA.. OH MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN!
still very very sick..
TOMORO open house LEH!!
haix well one last day! i hope those ppl dun get freak out!
-
WOW! this sunday going to bookfare with sister shuyi!
HEHEHES! last day nehx! must go norhx!
MONDAY gonna watch madagascar!
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO
ANyONE WANNA FOLO?? it's gonna be in the MORNING
hia hiahia! dun folo la later u all wanna sit with shuyi
then throw me alone at the back! HUMPH!
HEHEHES! okokiiesss well end here la
BYE oh and yea.. JUSTIN HO I WILL LEND U
MAYBE! hahahhas! NO LA will lend u de -.-
SOON ahhahahas! *since u say i not ur fren... maybe..*
x3 L I N G Y I NG
-EdwardCullen is mine!
Eaten @ 9:34 PM |


