Sunday, January 18, 2009

Beautiful Moments Never last..
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
How i wish.. i could live in a peaceful
life..
WITH someone me love!
-this is where my angels and devil have opinions-
Angel: GIRL! you're too young to think about that!
Devil: DUDE! stop dreaming..
! HEY?! ain't they suppose to fight?!
I thought they would have different opinion..
Ain't angels suppose to tell me not to..
and devil would tell me to achieve it!
*devil: oh.. you only see that in TV-.-!*
*angel:darling! come back to reality!*
Alright.. in fact they actually agrees with
each other..!
Oh alright! maybe I'm too young to think about this!
*angel: should be glad that u're young!*
But doesn't most girl dreamt of this as well??
*devil: uh uh! no..*
Someone i love..! I NEVER say it should be
a GUY right?
*devil: oh come on! just admit it!*
HEY! i could be saying about my parents..!
*angel: dear.. pls dun lie..*
Alright.. recently..
My father have been filling my head
with their peaceful kampong life..
OF cause.. i wont wanna live in kampong..
*devil: oh please... there's nothing in the world that's peaceful*
*angel: hey! heaven is peaceful!*
Okay.. maybe.. not many places are peaceful...
But isn't it great if u live in some wilderness..
with someone.. ???
*devil: So where are you gonna find food?*
ALRIGHT! EARTH IS NOT PEACEFUL!
must i really die to get PEACE?
*angel: there's a reason why we wrote "R.I.P"
rest in peace~*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we grew up..
we would always think of going into the past..
UNLESS you're very successful..
But many people would missed their past time..
regrets.. and thinking the past was so much more peaceful..
OH MAN!
So in the future.. i would think now.. is very peaceful..
Humans are so weird!
*angel+devil: agree!*
zzz! alright.. how i wish of going back into the past now...
*devil: does she always dream??*
*ange: isn't that obvious enough?*
*devil: oh...*
alright.. now i have to go chiong my homeworks..
what an unusual ending :S
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 9:53 PM |


