*munch* *munch* *burp*
hmm? what??? o___O
<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3706395246782118809?origin\x3dhttp://fated-wish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Disclaimer

Attention Cookie Eaters

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:




Navigations



Site Status

Site Opened @ 14 June 2008
Currently viewing: 3 Posts
You are visitor number

Sweet Talks

What cookies do u like?<3


Lets ROCK!



Looking for something?


GOOGLE IT!

Rewind back

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
April 2010
June 2010
September 2010
November 2010
May 2011

Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Only.left.with.one.word.BORED.
.......................................................
I miss those time in 2e2..
I miss the fun in 2e2..
I miss all those noises in 2e2..
I miss all those laughter in 2e2..
I miss all those sadness in 2e2..
I miss all those cries in 2e2..
I miss all those copying in 2e2..
I miss those times we call each other sisters in 2e2..
I miss all the girls in 2e2..
I even miss the guys in 2e2.. *except some*
I miss all my friends in 2e2..
I MISS EVERYTHING in 2e2..
I miss THOSE MA JIONG in 2e2 class chalet...
---------------------------------------
Alright i misses almost everything in 2e2..
Now my life in 3e3..
Well you can say.. IT'S DEAD!
NO LIFE so boring! no fun at all..!
No matter how good the teachers teaches..
I just doesn't enjoy any single moment..
OF coz except Recess.. After School!
Well all those is when..
It's not lesson time!
The person sitting beside me..
HARDLY talk to me..
OH MAN i would rather get
PEN POKED.. and then bleed..
and someone just pretend that that's whatever Juice.. ROSE SYRUP!-.-!
maybe it has only been WEEKS in 3e3..
Not that long.. Bonding isn't that good..
BUT!! what if!! it continue to stay like this?!
How on earth am i suppose to concentrate on my studies
always becoming an anti-social person during lessons time!
Well now i began to LOVE PE!? *oh my gosh?! SPORTS????*
Now i love Physic Spa..
Know why? At least i get to interact more!!
How i wish i could change my seat..
Can't i at least sit with a girl?
So i don't have to suffer this kind of "SILENCE" torture..
:( i can't take it anymore!.. Please.. i realli wish.. :(

x3 L I N G Y I N G

Eaten @ 6:56 PM |