Monday, January 12, 2009
Today- A total embarrassment..

A total embarrassment..!
*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*
Oh man! today was such an embarrassment!
Well.. can u believed it??
LOL! oh man! :s
I cannot believe myself!
A xin jiang people asked me some questions
ALRIGHT is true i seriously cannot catch
what he say! I asked him to repeat so many times
i still haven't catch it!
So...i asked my partner! to ans his questions!
I thought he was asking something
about Biology from the book!
After asking my partner i went away!
Came back! my partner told me..
that he asked me.. why am i writing slantingly :s
OH MAN!!! So embarrassed!!
Is like HEY?! LINGYING YOU're a CHINESE you
should understand chinese?!
But.. well... i wasn't sure was he speaking
in english or chinese! IT WAS TOO FAST!
!! eecks !!
Every year.. the same situation occurs..
I'M MISSING 2E2!
well.. when i 1st went into 2e2..
I MISSED 1N1!!!
now.. 3e3?!
and i missed 2e2!!! OH MAN!!
I can't believe this!
I MISS JUSTINHO?!...
OKAY is not like i'm in love or what..
but compared to now.. life in class
was so damm BORING!..
Until now.. my partner still doesn't talk to me!
even if i asked questions.. *THOSE i seriously don't know*
Most of it he won't answer me..
AT least justin would answer!!
ARRGGG.. and why am i sitting at the back!
Ewww seriously cannot hear some of the teachers..
The things wrote on the white board was so not clear!
*BLURED*
Eww!...
Maybe sometimes i would get use to it ba..
:S oh man!
x3L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 8:34 PM |


