Saturday, February 28, 2009
我爱小熊饼干!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I HATE MY REPORT SLIP!
EWW!!!!! I FAIL 1 bloody subject!
CHINESE!!!!!!!! ARRGG!
and monday! GOT CHINESE TEST!
Chapter 1 2 3!!!! Pray i pass
Or i really wanna go hell le :S
anyway!....
Oh Mi GOSH!
i didn't know!!
THERE'S THIS SOMETHING
MADE FROM LA PI XIAO XIN!
*wonder why isit call "la pi" xiao xin!*
LOL 小熊饼干! LOL!!!!! i tot is
just like the normal panda biscuit!
BUT THIS ONE DAMM NICE AND CUTE LA
HAHAHS STILL GOT sticker inside de!!
LOL so damm nice! and
and i regretted opening it in CHOIR!
So many grabbing! heng the break was ending
later! 10 mins byebye le! THEN i haven't even
ate one YET! lol! sad loh! :P
HAHAHAS! xD anyway the biscuit is damn nice!
oh ya THANKS SOMEONE! *who gave me! :P*
Okay that's YESTERDAY! lala
talk about today.. HAHAHHAS
i spend most of my time... SLEEPING!
from from yesterday 11.30PM to today 9am..
lie on bed sms.. watch OKTO! then at
1.45pm went to sleep! sleep till 3.25!
ALL together i slept.. 10 HOURS PLUS! HAHAS
WOW! my back ache NOW! :s
and when i was going to do my homework
i realised something..! something horrible!
I FORGET TO BRING MY FILE HOME!
and most of my HOMEWORK are INSIDE
my FILE! GOSH!!!!!!!!! LOL!!
WHAT TO DO! eeyer :(
AND still got English Debate SIAN DIAO!
i no wanna do la! fail jiu fail! :S
*oh man so bad! :P*
stupid WIFI! :S
and why do we have so many tests?!?!?!
This week we have... Phy Chem Bio Emaths!
coming week we have!
Cinese test! Social Studies SEQ, Geog, English Compo
and CHINESE SPELLING! *heh prefer to spell it out in eng!*
is not that i hate chinese..
i kind of love chinese more than english!!
LOL! weird me :S
haix! homework homework!
now gonna do chinese homework!
sianed
MONDAY GOT TEST! HAIX!!!
--------------------------------------------
angry..
hatred..
I hate being accused!
i hate it lots!
being hate by the things you
never do!
MAKES ME FEEL LIKE KILLING PEOPLE!
and accuse someone for it!
-.-! what's worst!
they didn't actually find out the real evidence
and accuse people! saying they hate them!
GREAT! *applause*
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 5:29 PM |


