Sunday, February 22, 2009
My Fav Idol!
LOL! the video of GirlFriend quite funny nehx!
*although someone dun agree :S*
Talking about GirlFriend!
I LOVE AVRIL LAVIGNE!
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!
and tat superman song...
err i only like the song la.. :P
THE video.. well still okay ba:S
Love that part "I can be your superman"
OMG OMG! cause is the only part i can catch!
HAHAHAS! :S but the tune very nice lo!
HEHES! TOMORO got school and so much
homework undone *faint!*
Today i broke my record!
Bathing 1hr 15mins! -.-!!
*spoiled my hair!!!*
NOW MY HAIR LOOK LIKE HAY!!
siao liao! tml got school!! and i have bombed hair!
*faint*
but thanks to SOMEONE!!
i FINALLY COMPLETE my greatest nightmare!
English Essay *PHEW*
OR i my hair would be on the floor instead on my head!
LOL!
now i my greatest fear!
AMATHS HOMEWORK!
well!! i dunno how to do! cannot blame me! xD
AND!!! another sad thing! PHYSIC
COW!!! wad graph thingy!! and i havent even hand in
my FILE! but if i hand in!! how can i study for my test!
*wow i actually came up with such good excuse!*
LOL KIDDING ! it's true okay! how can we study
for our test! xD HAAHX!
Alright! Next week!! means starting of tomorrow
I'm gonna be a devil!
*devil: OMG REALLY?? GREAT!*
*angel: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! LINGYING NOOOOOOO!!!!!*
-.-! what i meant was! living in hell!
because of all those homework and tests la!
*devil: CHEY!!!!!*
*angel: phew! scare me!*
LOL! anyway it's true OKAY!
3 things on my mind!
1) Test
2) Homework
3) SYF!!
OH MY GOSH!!! SYF IS COMING!
did i mentioned saturday we actually sounded
quite nice?? :D
*devil: -.- yes u did!*
OH :S okay! this tuesday..
I wonder are we gonna have our geog outing trip? O.O!
ON TUES????
WHERE THE PIANIST IS COMING CHOIR! FOR THE SYF PIECE!
OMG *faint* 世界末日!
LOL! alright for me... i gonna suicide!
*angel: IF U DO! you will go hell!! NO NO NO!*
okokokok lack la!
HEY have been talking to myself lately ALONE at home!
HEHEHEHEHES! xD
Louis and friends left me! cause they think i'm boring!
T__T so now left with my devil and angel!
OH MIAN! MIAN MIAN MIAN!
Alright still got SOOO many homework left!
GO CHIONG LE!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 10:47 PM |


