Saturday, February 21, 2009
Stressed!
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Today... 7+ wake up..
8.30 reach choir..
12.30 release..
1.00 reach lot 1
1.05 -- 1.30 lunch
LOL! SO BORING!!!
Blogging is NOT equal to our
life time timetable man!
LOL! i mean that's for my bloggie la :P
ANYWAY!! today CHOIR!!
was SO GOOOOOOD! our sound was!
WOOLALA! and we learned a new song!
Lafa-Lafa! :D DAMM NICE! some part like very sad some.. are happy! WA
and today Mr Wilson show us some
top singer.. to show us how they actually SING!
*big different from us hor? :S*
Alright! choir was so fun today!
SEE! we sing well = to fun!
HAAHX! after that went to Lot1 to buy
Fiona present..
and when JieLin and me was having lunch.
I accidentally.. *shoot* one piece of chicken OUT!
and i landed on the floor.. then the uncle beside me
LOOK AT ME!
i was like.. OPPS! sorry :S
I so angry and shoot off one piece of chicken is
because of SOMEONE OK!!!
:S keep duo wo! and want to DUO WO FOR 2 BLOODY WEEKS
LOL!!!!! Dun wanna see me!
I NOE WHY LE!
is because I UGLY! i finally figured out!
Cause he kan lai kan qu so shuai!
Then must be my problem liao! T.T sad la!
HAIX! now going piano le! SIAN SIAN SIAN
haix! feel like quiting le.. can someone give me some
opinion?
SHOULD I QUIT PIANO?
a) YES! DAMM U SHOULD!
b) NO!! cannot!
GIve me some advice!
tag me orh!!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 3:12 PM |


