Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TODAY... LOL!
---------------------------
Guess what! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!
i keep on!! dozing off in class..
Emaths.. Chem.. Phy!
So tomorrow i planned to bring sweet
to class! everyone hour! take one sweet
just in case i fell asleep in class again!
LOL! am i too tired?
speaking on tat... :S
MY MOTHER COMPLAINED I SNORED YESTERDAY!
blah blah blah!
and today! seriously chose the wrong day
to come back home!....
NO ONE IS AT HOME AGAIN!
but if go ahyee's house i cannot concentrate de!
:S noisy little kids! tsk tsk :P
and oh! LOL today.. i actually flunked my geog MINI test!
i got 1.5 / 12 :x
!! nian kang.. jing kai! laughed at me!!
so embarrassing for them to mark my answers!
OH MAN! haiya dun wanna think about it le! :(
so ma lu! :P
I think from now onwards!
I gonna complete all my homework *most :P*
in school! so come back home don't have to stress
too much! ;D
OH AND TODAY gave howard his present
AND HE DUN LIKE IT LO!!
fine lo!!!!! GIVE ME BACK!!!!!! :(
since ni bu xi huan!
gei hui wo ba!!! I HELP you that buffer away!!
:P
HEHEHEHEHEHES! today someone so guai!
but i'm much more guai that someone! :P:P:P!!!
OH! except for the sleeping part :S
LOL jkjk!
Indeed today someone is more guai than moi
but no worries!! moi tml NOT GONNA SLEEP AGAIN! :P
x3 L I N G Y I N G
lovelove!
Eaten @ 6:15 PM |


