Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Afraid.. Sad..Happy..---------------------------------
Today went to school
My eyes were so SMALL!
*swollen actually~!* :x
Then yilin call me go her class!
haahx!
we did "some" revision
and.. more on drawing dotted lines
and scissors and the word
"CUT HERE"
On our wrist! Then from then
realli become emo le..
*well actualli yesterday emo le!*
haix! anyway
I CANNOT BELIEVE i actually typed
wad i posted yesterday! OH MAN!
was that me!!!
Nope it's not me! is my stupid devil!
*devil: ... GONNA blame that on me?????*
*angel: yes! devil u typed all those!*
*devil: just helping her!*
*angel: NO you're not helping her at all!*
*devil: YES i'm!*
*angel: No you're not!!*
*devil: YES I AM!!!!*
*angel: nope! you're not.....*
OKOK -.- reminding me of someone quarreling
with me.. :X
anyway didn't eat for recess
after school not that hungry only feel like PUKING
*devil: OH! LINGYING ARE U......*
NO!!!! -.-! stupid NEHX DeviL!
but someone still hates me! even until after school!
T__T! left without taking his book
AND I ACTUALLY wrote something
for SOMEONE~! THEN ran away!
EEYER!!!!! :( T.T! sorry narhx! :(
So went out with shuyi....
eat mac again -.- well i seriously OWE
shuyi lots and lots and LOTS of $$!
and MUST return her TML!!
Then came back! alot happier!
Cause saw something on HP!
heehx! but then come online... saw the post!
ARRGG back to emo again -.-
*he still hates me!! T.T *
But then happy in MSN narhx! :D
HEEHX! well gonna go study for SS and GEOG le!
haix... why must TWO humans subject be TGT!
ewww!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
ooo
so u nono hate me!
HEHES! x3x3
Eaten @ 8:47 PM |


