Friday, March 6, 2009
Come ON!!! Me?? got tricked? HAahX!
:x:X:x:X:x:X:x:X:x:X:x:X:x:X:x:X:x:X:x:X
LOL! WOW! someone was telling me...
HE's going to TRANSFER SCHOOL?!
and will never see me again!
HEH! trying to trick me ehs!
Not so easy! Cause i'm too clever!
LOL! KIDDING NARHX! :P
HAHAHAS! anyway when i reach school!
I SAW HIM! AND!!! he seems to be afraid to look at me!
TSK! do something guilty huhs? LOL!
and guess wad! he told me!
"I'm jiahui's brother!*
WOOO twinneh! LOLOLLL!!
HEY! his brother! SHUAI NEHX! look exactly like him
LOL! k larhx! LOL! interesting trick :P
anyway..
i have completely NO IDEA
why i dislike chinese so MUCH!
used to love it! LOL! well that was in Primary school :x
OKIIES! chinese test? don't mention!
LOL! today in school...
after school was planning to go for english test...
then CHINESE teacher dun let..
must go Chinese remedia! arrgg!
then i do till half way go chinese remedia
after that then go english compo test!
IS like so!!! pact! then i didn't eat anything!
AT ALL!
not for recess... not after school
onli dinner! HAIX!
I'm not on diet :D lol
And today! so horrible! went school head's so pain
STUPID HEAD! after that! wow reach home
should be fainting soon! haix!
*oh man i'm closing my eyes typing sorry for mistakes :x!*
aanyway today in msn! thanks ppl for caring!
and the LOL thing is! 2 nicknames had been created!
WaLau and WaLiew LOL!?
Of cause such creative and interesting name aint created by
me! cause i have no imaginations! :x
...............................
Message to WaLau:
MUST REMEMBER WAD U SAY HOR! *hint hint*
...............................
LOL! :P:P kakakas! k i think i'm really gonna faint soon!
ARRHHH! and i wanna see YOU play bball!!
x3 L I N G Y I N G

Twinnies! LOL!
Eaten @ 9:49 PM |


