Sunday, March 15, 2009
sux.sux.sux.sux.sux.sux.sux
Alright! no offence to those
DOTA fans...!
I seriously think DOTA sux BIG TIME!
WHY IT SUX?
well because it sux!!!!!
*devil: must well dun ans -.-*
SHATDAP DEVIL!
ALRIGHT! dota dota dota!
ISN't it same as drugs drugs drugs?
so addictive!! wa lau wa lau WA LAU!!!
Why didn't the game state that
*Once play.. FOREVER you shall PLAY...*
ZZZ! i seriously hate DOTA!
I cannot even ask A QUESTION:
"HEY you tomorrow want go out watch movie ma?"
see lah! now cancel le !!
ALRIGHT! i cannot even ask that question!
SADDENED :(
haaaaii!! I HATE DOTA LA! why must
that creater actually invented this game!
*CRIES*
HUMPH!!! when will he not IGNORE me?
HAIII!!! stupid dota!
DOTA = DOTZ LAH! -.-
. . . :( OKIIESS me anti dota! :(
*can someone teach me how to play?*
:S OPPS! xP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wah! today just happen a quarrel between me and my KOR!
It goes like his It's all about COMPUTER GAMES...
*korkor trying to warm the foood*
LingYing: EH THAT one cannot la! NO gas le la -.-
*korkor on another one*
LINGYING: DIAO that one than can ...
KorKor: I just play the com till to happy until forget eat..
KorKor: now kindda hungry...
KorKor: I this korkor very lousy hor?
LINGYING: YA LA!! NEVER BUY MY MAC BOOK OF CAUSE LOUSY!
KORKOR: SO buy you things THEN GOOD LA! NEVER BUY YOU MINUS POINTS LA!
LINGYING: YA LAHH!!!! YOU NEVER BUY ME MINUS 1000 POINTS LA!!!
KORKOR: WAH LIKE THIS ONE HACK CARE AR! DUN BUY AR!
*korkor went try to on the rice warmer*
korkor: eh how to warm this ar?
*lingying walk to kitchen*
LINGYING: SO EASY!~ DUNNO HOW!!!
*lingying try to on! CANNOT ON! press pres spress*
*SUUDDENNLLLYY CANN!!!*
LINGYING: SO EASY!@ STUPID LA U!
KORKOR: WAD U ALSO DUNNO HOW!
LINGYING: WHO ON ONE?? ME RIGHT??
KORKOR: U also dunno HOW ONE!!!
.
.
.
KORKOR: WHY NEVER CALL ME GO EAT!
SEE ME PLAY TILL SO HAPPY! THEN OWNSELVE THERE
EATING! wan me strave to death ar?
LInGYING: I ALSO DUNNO YOU WANNA EAT LEH!!!!
BLAME URSELF LA!!!!
^#&*!^#&*!
$^@&*#^!@&*#
&*#^!&*#^&!^#&^!&*#^&*@^#
#&!*(#&*@^*&#^&*@
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEE! a computer game can actually caused
so much quarrel -.-! STUPID GAMES ROOARR!!
HUMPH!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 10:04 PM |


