Friday, March 27, 2009
L.A.Z.Y.
siansiansianboredboredbored
Alright! didn't really post..
CAUSE i'm lazy! hahahahas! xD
oh man!
Starting to sleep in class!! * so many times!*
-.- YAWN! now i feel like sleeping!
TSK! FAN SI LE!
alright... it's like everyday i have to stay back!
*ROAR!*
`````````````````````````````````````````````
ABOUT "IT"
..........
sometimes
I SERIOUSLY HATE IT!
but sometimes i kind of like it...
BUT most of the time.. there was just hate..!
I aint suitable for it! I DUN SUIT IT at all!
totally tired of it!....
WHY DID I ACTUALLY MADE THAT CHOICE! arrg!
*pls dun think sick! LOOOL*
`````````````````````````````````````````````
Lately.. kindda rock!
I WANT TO EAT KINDER JOY!
IT's SO CUTE!
got a little toy that we have to *fix* it ourselves
LOOOL! i'm not childish okay!
is all the stress that's piling on me!
that's why! i want to enjoy some childhood time thingy!
TSK! and JIELIN UR VOICE really more man than .... LOOOL!
HAHAHHAS xD xD xD
haix! JUSTIN HO YUAN REN! you're so doomed on monday...
of cause not only you.. those who cut queue! :P
When you get into trouble... dun complain to me..
or simply say it's my fault -.-''
CAUSE it's not! haahx! is urs! xD HO HO HO DIE DIE DIE
WOOHOOOO! *opps*
OH MAN i wan sleep le la!
AND OH MY GOSH!
ON GOOD FRIDAY we're gonna have CLASS OUTING!
wow 3e3 CLASS OUTING!!
WOOHOOO EAST COAST HAHHAHAS!
see how bonded is our class? *PUI! yea right -.-!!*
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 10:58 PM |


