Sunday, March 8, 2009
TODAY?!?NOTHING HAPPEN!!YAY! today's life was soun-INTERESTING! HEEHX!and.. I'm so STRESSED UP!by the english DEBATE!Because my TOPIC is:Wifi mooching should NOT be a crime!AND i totally disagree with it!IT SHOULD BE A CRIME!it is a crime!!
but i'm doing the opposing team!HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SUFFER THIS HORRIBLE TORTURETHAT MY english teacher IS GIVING ME!!how can i LIE to myself!!anyway... HOW come i sms ppl sent twice de!
and WALAU! you never tell me, i've sent twice!
LOL! until at night! TSK! :P
so bad :S
LOL! hahahas! anyway... today is kind of boring..
without the presence of... :P:P
I
HATE LIZARDS! arrggs
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 10:10 PM |
Sunday, March 8, 2009
TODAY?!?NOTHING HAPPEN!!YAY! today's life was soun-INTERESTING! HEEHX!and.. I'm so STRESSED UP!by the english DEBATE!Because my TOPIC is:Wifi mooching should NOT be a crime!AND i totally disagree with it!IT SHOULD BE A CRIME!it is a crime!!
but i'm doing the opposing team!HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SUFFER THIS HORRIBLE TORTURETHAT MY english teacher IS GIVING ME!!how can i LIE to myself!!anyway... HOW come i sms ppl sent twice de!
and WALAU! you never tell me, i've sent twice!
LOL! until at night! TSK! :P
so bad :S
LOL! hahahas! anyway... today is kind of boring..
without the presence of... :P:P
I
HATE LIZARDS! arrggs
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Writen @ 10:10 PM |