*munch* *munch* *burp*
hmm? what??? o___O
<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3706395246782118809?origin\x3dhttp://fated-wish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Disclaimer

Attention Cookie Eaters

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:




Navigations



Site Status

Site Opened @ 14 June 2008
Currently viewing: 3 Posts
You are visitor number

Sweet Talks

What cookies do u like?<3


Lets ROCK!



Looking for something?


GOOGLE IT!

Rewind back

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
April 2010
June 2010
September 2010
November 2010
May 2011

Sunday, March 22, 2009

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
retro RETRO RETROOOOOOO!


Mamma Mia here i go again!
my my HOW CAN I RESIST YA!
LOOOL!! after watching Mamma mia!!
I went so RETROOOOOOOO!
Fell in love with SO many love song..
speaking of falling in love... i remember a quote..
"Tripping over love, you can get up!
Falling in love, you will fall forever.."

*angel: OH LOOK! how sweet is our baby!!*
*devil: PUKE*
-.-!! SHHH
ALRIGHT today is the last day of HOLIDAY
"xuete!" WHY must it end so SOOOOOOOOOON?
I don't want to go back to schooooooool!
Alright... MAYBE in sec 2 i might want to
BUT IN SEC 3??? NO WAY!
the GOLDEN words for sec 3 life
1) Homework
2) Test
3) STRESSED

ALRIGHT main word is STRESS!!!
ROOOARRRR!! I HATE THIS LIFE..!
I want to go back to NURSERY!
who want to join me?????????
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ALRIGHT! i haven't complete my HOMEWORK
sad can??? have to CHIONG.... :P


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KAKAKAS! wa lau! am i so retro??
U NO WAN VISIT MY BLOG T.T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALRIGHT how crap! i forget to buy
SOMEONE's birthday present!
SEE sec 3 life so suck!
B'dae also forget le .......... ROOOOOARRR!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


x3 L I N G Y I N G





















HAHAS! SKETCH LEH! look kinda old..
When in sketch mode.. AND walau
actually believe is I DREW de hahas!
YES! fianlly! i can "sua YOU! woohoo!

Eaten @ 6:57 PM |