Saturday, March 14, 2009
What to say?
wad.wat.wad.wat.wad.wat.
HAHAS! today i thought
i really dont have piano!
then realised i have -.-!
next week don't have! TSK!
make me so
HAPPY -that's in the MORNING!
WELL! afternoon! phew!!!
dunno why so sleepy! feel like sleeping
but never sleep! cause know there's
piano-.-!
then somemore online to get pissed off...
ha ha ha! why didn't i went to sleep?
ONLY online to get pissed off by someBODIES
LOL!
After that! since they want act!
I ALSO ACT LO!
HAHAS! but is true can? he in singapore -.-!
BLAH! didn't get angry la
AT NIGHT WAH! 7 really slept! hahas :P
was supposingly till 7.30
but since my mother didn't wake me up..
somemore it's still raining!
so it extended to 8.30!
AND it's not my fault for it to extend!!!
xD got asked! whether my HOBBY IS SLEEPING!
HELL NO! :P currently no HOBBY! okiiess?
wait! i think my hobby is thinking of...........
*kerm*
HHAAAAIIIII!!! damm tired now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wa lau wa lau wa lau wa lau!
SO MANY GIRLS JIO!
is like only free on MONDAY !
-.-! TODAY also kana JIOed OUT!
HUMPH! :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL! that ________ so bu yao nian!
FLIRTY SOMEMORE FLIRT TILL KANA BAO YUN!
HAHAHHAS!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
x3 L I N G Y I N G

I TOTALLY AGREE!
Eaten @ 9:15 PM |


