Monday, March 9, 2009
WRONG-NESS cum BELIEVE-NESS
.
.
.
-------------------------------------
is there such word? as wrong-ness or believe-ness?
*devil: HELL no -.-*
Oh.. okay nvm! :S
------------------------------------
FAULT and FAULT who to blame?
ME!! and it's ALL ME!
I love to blame myself on EVERTYHING
that went WRONG!
cause i'm GOOD! kidding.. =x
Owh man! i was actually so happy
when walau smsed! ..
Then after that came online..
*sian ji pua*
DUNNO wad happened!
then saw BLOG oh my gosh...
I ACTUALLY did something
terrifying! horrying! vege-frying!
I cannot believe IT!
I DIDN'T BELIEVE MY DEAREST WALAU!
how could i do such terrible STUFF!
I'm so BAD!
-----------------------------------------
Time for LAME PUNISHMENT!!!!
*angel: oh dear! my dear if you noe ur wrong doing
then you shall be forgive :)*
OH REALLY?!??!
*devil: HELL NO! you SHOULD BE PUNISH!*
(devil piack lingying with his BIG LONG whip)
.
3mins later
.
*devil: muahahahahhas!!*
(continue whacking)
*angel: Are you sick? whack so much she die we die!*
DOTZ.... lame angel and devil punishments-.-!
-----------------------------------------
After the LAME punishments...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message to walau:
FORGIVE ME narhx!
我知道错了!
me would not be bad bad le :(
I dun wan another LAME punishment le!
*angel: 知错能改!*
zzz isn't this suppose to me my message?
*angel: SORRY!*
AND i noe! for you it's not my fault :P:P
HEEHX! WHICH MEANS U FORGIVE ME?
OOOOOO! isit isit?? :x :x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kindda think of it..!
Why would you call such a nice girl LIKE ME
to shut up awww :P
YOU WONT ma!! xD HEEHEHEES!
********************************************************
GAME VS LINGYING!
EEYER!
WALAU LOVE GAME MORE THAN ME!
omi gosh!
Is like if me and game jump into the sea
and both cannot swim
who will he save?
HE WILL SAY THE GAME!! omg! -.-
*why does girls always ask this question?*
ARRRHHHH!! T___T why!!
WHY!!!
*OUCH!!!*
something inside me seems to break
into a thousand million billion trillion zillion PIECES
WAD THE hack is that! so pain!
IS that my RIBCAGE? no!!!
SOMETHING that is pumping...
LUNGS? :s DUNNNO LA!
seriously COL!
HOW COULD HE BE SO EVIL!
i now go TIAO YA LE LA! HUMPH! :(
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 8:22 PM |


