Disclaimer
This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission.
Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:
Navigations
Journal
About
Links
Others
Site Status
Site Opened @
14 June 2008
Currently viewing:
3 Posts
You are visitor number
Sweet Talks
What cookies do u like?<3
Lets ROCK!
Looking for something?
GOOGLE IT!
Rewind back
|
Saturday, April 4, 2009
WOOHOO! OH MY GOSH.. okay today choir was not bad! we shaped xiao he tang shui :S AND today! damn suey! 1) i forget to bring choir costume.. 2) i tot choir was ending at 5! SO I HANDED in LAF -.-! 3) Mr WALAU kept on tricking me Okay many more! WOO sok and me! complained so MUCH! till so shoik! I FOUND HER! haahaahaa! same same eh! i tot i'm the onli one who ...... TAT PERSON! HI-5! XD WOOO i CHANGE MY SPECS! well i got it today! and guess wad... I LOOK a... NERD! hehehhes xD FULL FRAME NEHX! xD monday! i shall bring my nerd look to school! WOOHOOOO! :P ! see the good thing about wearing specs?? WE CAN CHANGE OUR LOOKS hahahahs xD OH YA! today josephine and me! "ACT CHIO" in choir well that is not act chio ok! :P HAHAHHAS! wah! we keep changing our fringe side... loool! xD wah~! today damn funny i keep asking walau... "WAD IF THOSE GIRLS ADMIRE U?! OMGOMGOMG!" HAHHAHS! and he say i'm lame! WOOHOOOO! :S
------------------------ wow yesterday... haix! I TORTURED and KILLED the poor little ant!! alright! so i was very BORED! then since i'm holding a highlighter... i was wondering.. wad if i go highlight that ant! and change it into pinky ant! so i go use my highlighter to highlight it! then it got stick to my HIGHLIGHTER! OMG then i faster put in on a piece of paper! then i dunno wad happen he/she was STRUGGLING! OH MY GOSH and i watch it struggle.. :S and finally.. it came to an end.. :( ARRGG! and i felt so guilty! while i was watching it struggling! I CAN HEAR HIM/HER crying for help! T__T! cry man! ------------------------
oh... and yesterday i have another dream.. ok infact.. i have lots of dreams -.-! i think i think too much!! :S SO MANY DREAMS! arrgg 2nd time i dreamt i was pregnant! -.-! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT! I WISH I COULD STOP dreaming about those stupid pregnant thing!IT'S scary!!I'm onli 15 (this year)i cannot even have a good night sleep! :Swhy can't i have a dream that's likethe PRINCE and the PRINCESS live happily ever after...LOOL! x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 10:05 PM |
Saturday, April 4, 2009
WOOHOO! OH MY GOSH.. okay today choir was not bad! we shaped xiao he tang shui :S AND today! damn suey! 1) i forget to bring choir costume.. 2) i tot choir was ending at 5! SO I HANDED in LAF -.-! 3) Mr WALAU kept on tricking me Okay many more! WOO sok and me! complained so MUCH! till so shoik! I FOUND HER! haahaahaa! same same eh! i tot i'm the onli one who ...... TAT PERSON! HI-5! XD WOOO i CHANGE MY SPECS! well i got it today! and guess wad... I LOOK a... NERD! hehehhes xD FULL FRAME NEHX! xD monday! i shall bring my nerd look to school! WOOHOOOO! :P ! see the good thing about wearing specs?? WE CAN CHANGE OUR LOOKS hahahahs xD OH YA! today josephine and me! "ACT CHIO" in choir well that is not act chio ok! :P HAHAHHAS! wah! we keep changing our fringe side... loool! xD wah~! today damn funny i keep asking walau... "WAD IF THOSE GIRLS ADMIRE U?! OMGOMGOMG!" HAHHAHS! and he say i'm lame! WOOHOOOO! :S
------------------------ wow yesterday... haix! I TORTURED and KILLED the poor little ant!! alright! so i was very BORED! then since i'm holding a highlighter... i was wondering.. wad if i go highlight that ant! and change it into pinky ant! so i go use my highlighter to highlight it! then it got stick to my HIGHLIGHTER! OMG then i faster put in on a piece of paper! then i dunno wad happen he/she was STRUGGLING! OH MY GOSH and i watch it struggle.. :S and finally.. it came to an end.. :( ARRGG! and i felt so guilty! while i was watching it struggling! I CAN HEAR HIM/HER crying for help! T__T! cry man! ------------------------
oh... and yesterday i have another dream.. ok infact.. i have lots of dreams -.-! i think i think too much!! :S SO MANY DREAMS! arrgg 2nd time i dreamt i was pregnant! -.-! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT! I WISH I COULD STOP dreaming about those stupid pregnant thing!IT'S scary!!I'm onli 15 (this year)i cannot even have a good night sleep! :Swhy can't i have a dream that's likethe PRINCE and the PRINCESS live happily ever after...LOOL! x3 L I N G Y I N G
Writen @ 10:05 PM |
Me, Myself, && I
[[ 27 April 1994 ]]
I am L I N G Y I N G ;
Sweet Age this year.
Waiting for Santa- Presents to me on
27APRIL!
Educated in School
I Like: to eat snowballs :D ;...
I Dislike: not snowing ;...
BUT singapore aint snowing! . . . .
Email : Click Here
Facebook : Click Here
WishList
ツScore well in A lvl.
ツhave mozziiee back!.
ツMacBook air.
ツ50 new clothes.
ツGo to heaven.
ツitouch
Loves & Hates
♥ God
♥ Family
♥ Friends
♥ Enemies
X Small LIZARD
X Middle size LIZARDS
X HUGE LIZARDSS! (ARRGGG)
Sharings
UHH... can't think of any :P
Slot 2
Anything Here.
|