Sunday, May 24, 2009

HEY! is that me and JI HOO? :P
LOOOOOOOOL!!! xD xD
HOPE SO!!
OMGOMG how i wish man! :P
ARRGGG! his smile! warm warm warm
OKAY OKAY
My sentence is breaking off!
TSK !
haa haa haa!
I'm so addicted to Boys Over Flower
o.o! I mean korean series...
Keep making me Mood Swing :P
SUDDENLY LAUGH LIKE MAD!
then later cry like someone just
pass away -.-!
LOOOL!
HAHAS! today.. same routine
1. Church!
2. Lunch
3. On com... to find JH's PICS :P
Of cause Jun Pyo's PICS lah!
reason i didn't post Jun Pyo's pic......
Cause... next post then post :P
AIYA seriously leh i felt that i'm DOING nothing this days -.-
OKAY stuck at home..
OKay i realli hope that i could get out of singapore -.-
GO OTHER PLACE CAN?
Oh June Holiday... gonna go JB -.-?!
WELL... those places near the GOFF area!
.
.
.
Something i found out today!
Some Guys........... -.-!
HAIX!....
so bu shou xing yong de! tsk! xD
okayla! :P
shall end my post here! xD
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 4:48 PM |


