Friday, May 22, 2009





是时候了。。我跟我的
J.H. QIN AI DE♥♥ and!
J.P. DARLING ♥♥
在一起 xDxD 哈哈哈!!
hia hia hia! Although 有点不可能。。。
可是!我会等的!!
HA HA HA HA HAS!! :P:P:P
Gu JunPyo and Yoon JiHoo is mine!
wahahhas! :S
OMG LOOK at them! so cute!
so shuai!
so handsome.. (that's same as shuai..)
so GOOD looking!
When Ji Hoo smile... is like angel fell from heaven!
When Jun Pyo straighten his hair
and SMILE it's like HOT HOT HOT HOT
HANDSOME DEVIL! oh my gosh!
not that he's evil or something!
HE JUST LOOK DAMN HOT cAN?! LOOL
Alright! i had been sort of a "STALKER" :P
Oh man!!
JiHoo is a CHRISTIAN! hoo hoo hooo!! :P:P
Jun Pyo i dunno leh o.o!
hahas! BOTH 18x -.-!
okay... am i too SHORT! OH MAN i have to wear 10cm
high heels leh! :S
HOWEVER :( Ji hoo drink lots!of SOJU o.o! (what's that)
LOOL! and Jocelyn say "Nevermind i can pei him drink"
wah!! tsk! good idea jocelyn! thanks! :P:P
and when he sleeps.... HEHEHES secret secret :P
Ji Hoo(Hyun Joong) : 1986-Jun-6; Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Jun Pyo (Min Ho): June 22, 1987; Birthplace : Seoul, South Korea
JiHoo's interview!
IS: What would you call your girlfriend if you have one?
I would just call her name. I'm not as gentle or tender as Ji Hoo. I wish my girlfriend was someone just like a friend, who I would feel comfortable with.
IS: What do you want to receive from your girlfriend?
Actually, I would be more comfortable giving than receiving. Even if I have something I want, I won't tell her and I would just buy it myself. I would give anything from me to the most precious one.
AWWWW! hehes! Come on he's so sweet lah!
But that's him in reality (Hyun Joong) o.o
I WAN JI HOOOO! :P:P
reserved MINE LIAO :P
Okay.. i dun realli like the real him :P
HE... gave his 1st kiss was when he was in Junior High T.T
ARRRGGG!! loool JI HOOOOO x3x3 ;P.
AND come on! JunPyo (Lee MinHo)
HE HAS 6 PACZ hohohoho!! :P:P:P
gosh! hahahs!
and when he sleeps.... he... KAKAS secret secret :P
*no wonder no one wanna share room with him:P*
HAHAS! He's like damm tall can? LOOL
HE gave away his 1st KISS T.T
when he's a freshman in HIGH school T.T
HAHAS! he say he will elope is his parents doesn't allow
him to marry the girl he like! LOOL! sweet sweet! :P
JUN PYO!!!! reserved too! :P:P LOOL! xD i'm so greedy!
hehes! xD
Jie Lin is so RIGHT! :P:P
x3 L I N G Y I N G, 첸 링 잉
(korean name sounds abit wrong tough..)
Eaten @ 9:28 PM |


