*munch* *munch* *burp*
hmm? what??? o___O
<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3706395246782118809?origin\x3dhttp://fated-wish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Disclaimer

Attention Cookie Eaters

This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission. Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:




Navigations



Site Status

Site Opened @ 14 June 2008
Currently viewing: 3 Posts
You are visitor number

Sweet Talks

What cookies do u like?<3


Lets ROCK!



Looking for something?


GOOGLE IT!

Rewind back

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
February 2010
April 2010
June 2010
September 2010
November 2010
May 2011

Friday, May 22, 2009

Today....
It's not a very good day :)
Isn't that suppose to be 3e3?
Or is it B and G gathering?
making me feel like killing? -.-?
I'm so invisible...
I'm so soundless...
Maybe i wasn't there at all

Because.. not all could see
Maybe i'm just nothing to ...
hahas:)
You said this before..
You don't like anyone to say some
stupid rumours... :)
.................................


Thanks Jocelyn for you
SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER tight like mad hug!
LOOOL!
C.I.P was okay... maybe
some parts are quite bored :S
hahas! okay seriously nothing to say
not gonna talk about my results..
I'M SO GONNA CRY!
hahas! :)
If i say it :)

x3 L I N G Y I N G



我放弃了。。。
..............................................
你知道为什么吗?
... Maybe just getting jealousy to occur..
by... tapping on other girls head..
infront of me? When that's the time..
i felt so depress...
Ya maybe good friends should do this.. :)
For comfort..
Maybe i have too much friends... so doesn't need it..?
Yes... people will gossip..
But i asure you :)
You two look more like lovers... :)
.
.
Ignoring me.... maybe this could make us
strangers..
Even if i haven't tell anyone they could guess..
And they're correct... hahas...
.
.
I should not hold on to a hopless case
Maybe the ignoring..
Is that you want me to get far away...
I think i should start erasing all the marks..
I do not want any soaroll left within..
It should be time to give up...

Eaten @ 7:43 PM |