Disclaimer
This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission.
Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:
Navigations
Journal
About
Links
Others
Site Status
Site Opened @
14 June 2008
Currently viewing:
3 Posts
You are visitor number
Sweet Talks
What cookies do u like?<3
Lets ROCK!
Looking for something?
GOOGLE IT!
Rewind back
|
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
LIZARDS!!!
LIZARDS! I'm SURE!!! Okay! I don't think it's my imagination! I saw THEM more than ONCE! And it's not just ONE! I think ABOUT 3!! at least!1st! i saw a BROWN colour one...Then a DARK BROWN one!Follow by a Light Brown one o.o!Hey! does anyone knows when is Racial Harmony Day?Isn't it a bit too early to celebrate? .____.!WHY are they HIDING under my... WASHING MACHINE!! celebrating Racial Harmony!?!?!?!?EEEE really very disgusting LEH! Whole lots of them .___.! LIZARDS LIZARDS LIZARDS freaks me out! :( Help? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Somethings i learn! :D--------------------------------OKAY! today i finally realise...SINGAPORE! is TOTALLY a Multi-Racial Society!EVEN lizards! are multi racial o.o! EEEEE!!!Do they take the pledge as well? o.o?@.@ FAINTED!
Eaten @ 11:00 PM |
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
LIZARDS!!!
LIZARDS! I'm SURE!!! Okay! I don't think it's my imagination! I saw THEM more than ONCE! And it's not just ONE! I think ABOUT 3!! at least!1st! i saw a BROWN colour one...Then a DARK BROWN one!Follow by a Light Brown one o.o!Hey! does anyone knows when is Racial Harmony Day?Isn't it a bit too early to celebrate? .____.!WHY are they HIDING under my... WASHING MACHINE!! celebrating Racial Harmony!?!?!?!?EEEE really very disgusting LEH! Whole lots of them .___.! LIZARDS LIZARDS LIZARDS freaks me out! :( Help? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Somethings i learn! :D--------------------------------OKAY! today i finally realise...SINGAPORE! is TOTALLY a Multi-Racial Society!EVEN lizards! are multi racial o.o! EEEEE!!!Do they take the pledge as well? o.o?@.@ FAINTED!
Writen @ 11:00 PM |
Me, Myself, && I
[[ 27 April 1994 ]]
I am L I N G Y I N G ;
Sweet Age this year.
Waiting for Santa- Presents to me on
27APRIL!
Educated in School
I Like: to eat snowballs :D ;...
I Dislike: not snowing ;...
BUT singapore aint snowing! . . . .
Email : Click Here
Facebook : Click Here
WishList
ツScore well in A lvl.
ツhave mozziiee back!.
ツMacBook air.
ツ50 new clothes.
ツGo to heaven.
ツitouch
Loves & Hates
♥ God
♥ Family
♥ Friends
♥ Enemies
X Small LIZARD
X Middle size LIZARDS
X HUGE LIZARDSS! (ARRGGG)
Sharings
UHH... can't think of any :P
Slot 2
Anything Here.
|