Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Cookies
Selling Chocolate Chip Cookies!
(if anything happens to u, pls visit the doctor IMMEDIATELY :D)



Hello!
I'm selling this cookies at a
cheap and fair price! (JOKE)
It cost almost near to 0 BUCKS! :D
But it might also cost you 20 to 50 bucks too (to visit the doctor)
KERM! Well this is my 1st time
1ST TIME baking this cookies
I had put in LOTS of EXTRA ingredients
that you can't find them anywhere else!
NOPE it's not what you're thinking now! (NOT DIRT)
But it is LOVE, Care, Tender, Happiness, anger.. frustrations..
..... ERR *KERM* hahahs :D
WELL! no matter.. !
I hope those who are gonna test it tml would be fine :D
for the following weeks.. or so.. :D
BUT I NOE U WILL BE FINE
NO WORRIES! (no guarantee though..) :D:D:D
---------------------------------------
CONFESSION:
Now i have a confession to make..
It wasn't too long ago!
Maybe mid 2009? about June?
That was the 3rd TIME i failed to cook maggie mee..
Despite the 1st and 2nd time i failed i still
can't get it right..
1st time : EHH it seems not enough water O_O! add more!
Ended up: consuming plain water + soggy noodles :S
2nd time: HMM i should try adding some ingredients!
Ended up: Cook too long.. ingredients were hardened ._.
3rd time: well... last time too much water.. should add less!
Ended up: WAD THE HACK! I would rather eat salt!!!
Failed.. 3 times cooking maggie...
BUT i hope cookies doesn't fail me :D!
---------------------------------------
To my dearest testers.
It's so kind of you to taste my COOKIES ^O^
I have 3 words for YOU!
All The Best :P:P:P:P:P
---------------------------------------
Who knows? maybe
i will become a millionaire
Due to my DE-Licious COOKIES!
WOW...
The Youngest Millionaire
Chen LingYing @ sweet 16(nxt year) :D
hee hee hees! :D:D
LOL I'm not really selling just joking:P:P
HAHAS!
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 8:30 PM |


