Disclaimer
This is my Blog, as you all know. So that means no1 is allowed to copy anything here without my permission.
Spamming also is forbidden. Rude / vulgar words in my tagboard will be deleted. And lastly, enjoy your stay here. (:
Navigations
Journal
About
Links
Others
Site Status
Site Opened @
14 June 2008
Currently viewing:
3 Posts
You are visitor number
Sweet Talks
What cookies do u like?<3
Lets ROCK!
Looking for something?
GOOGLE IT!
Rewind back
|
Friday, November 6, 2009
Turning Off..
Source A: Photograph of SS501 fans
 Turning Off My FanGirl MODE! ---------------------------------- This picture shows SS501 fans At a particular concert. There are mostly girls and they all look so anxious to meet SS501. L4/5
LOOOOL! Alright it's time To let go of... of... OF.... T.T SS501!, HYUN JOONG! . . . .
HEY people! Must watch You're Beautiful! It's damn nice!! TAE KYUNG IS SOOO handsome! Jeremy aka HongKi from ft. isaland is soo CUTE! ShinWoo is SUPER SWEET!!! .oh.oh. *kerm* i mean it's a very nice drama:D AND It's time to MUG for O lvls I think life is ..ABOUT mugging.. (sort of) . Cradle.. Primary School - Mug for PSLE Sec School- Mug for O lvl JC/Poly - Mug for A lvl / some degree Uni - Mug for degrees Work - Mug for money! (mug mug mug mug) Grave.. . LOL! mugging from cradle to grave. how cool! Well.. It's kind of no life! Hahas :D Alright i shall not get excited when people mention.. any korean bands! (but can i get excited when they mention korean drama??) ALRIGHT! HWAITING! Fangirl mode shall end right.... NOW! :D Oh man can i turn it off?? It's hard to find that switch..
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 8:57 PM |
Friday, November 6, 2009
Turning Off..
Source A: Photograph of SS501 fans
 Turning Off My FanGirl MODE! ---------------------------------- This picture shows SS501 fans At a particular concert. There are mostly girls and they all look so anxious to meet SS501. L4/5
LOOOOL! Alright it's time To let go of... of... OF.... T.T SS501!, HYUN JOONG! . . . .
HEY people! Must watch You're Beautiful! It's damn nice!! TAE KYUNG IS SOOO handsome! Jeremy aka HongKi from ft. isaland is soo CUTE! ShinWoo is SUPER SWEET!!! .oh.oh. *kerm* i mean it's a very nice drama:D AND It's time to MUG for O lvls I think life is ..ABOUT mugging.. (sort of) . Cradle.. Primary School - Mug for PSLE Sec School- Mug for O lvl JC/Poly - Mug for A lvl / some degree Uni - Mug for degrees Work - Mug for money! (mug mug mug mug) Grave.. . LOL! mugging from cradle to grave. how cool! Well.. It's kind of no life! Hahas :D Alright i shall not get excited when people mention.. any korean bands! (but can i get excited when they mention korean drama??) ALRIGHT! HWAITING! Fangirl mode shall end right.... NOW! :D Oh man can i turn it off?? It's hard to find that switch..
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Writen @ 8:57 PM |
Me, Myself, && I
[[ 27 April 1994 ]]
I am L I N G Y I N G ;
Sweet Age this year.
Waiting for Santa- Presents to me on
27APRIL!
Educated in School
I Like: to eat snowballs :D ;...
I Dislike: not snowing ;...
BUT singapore aint snowing! . . . .
Email : Click Here
Facebook : Click Here
WishList
ツScore well in A lvl.
ツhave mozziiee back!.
ツMacBook air.
ツ50 new clothes.
ツGo to heaven.
ツitouch
Loves & Hates
♥ God
♥ Family
♥ Friends
♥ Enemies
X Small LIZARD
X Middle size LIZARDS
X HUGE LIZARDSS! (ARRGGG)
Sharings
UHH... can't think of any :P
Slot 2
Anything Here.
|