Saturday, November 7, 2009
You're Beautiful
You're Beautiful
---------------------------------
Recently have been watching You're Beautiful
(Korean Drama) . :D hahas!
the Video below is a song from the drama!
GOSH
Is like once i hear this song,
I immediately fell LOVE it ! LOL!
the melody lyrics and etc. are sooooo NICE!
so BEAUTIFUL! hahas!
A: So where can i watchi this drama?
B: SO EASY! Just go to http://www.mysoju.com/youre-beautiful/
A: OKAY! :D:D I'm so gonna LOVE IT! :D
=====================================
Well today.. actually wanted to post something
about Mr Tang.(sicko)
You have NO idea what he had say
LOL! It made me went puking for AT LEAST 5 HOURS!
hahas! Totally GROSS!! EWWW!
I felt so disgusted. ARRHH!
GOSH i seriously feel like posting what he say!
HAHAHAS! ARRHHHHH!
TO be kind :D I shall not
xD
=====================================
Mission Failed!
haix.. Was planning to complete my HOMEWORK
today! ..
BUT.. i didn't even touch any of them T-T
Oh man they must have missed me so much! :P
HAHAS k tml gonna chiong HOMEWORK again!
=====================================
Is love blind?
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 11:18 PM |


