Sunday, February 14, 2010
Chocolate Love

-Havn't been updating xD-
OPPS!
14 02 2010 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
and Chinese new year???
------------------------------------------
Valentines and Chinese new year
fall on the same date?
It's like..
-Snowing in Summer-
. Practically don't know what to do .
D: and i actually stayed home
for the entire day doing homework @.@!!
- arrhh -
The worst CNY and Valentines :(
No ang baos and no Roses.
Is like no summer vacation
(wait does singapore even have summer vacation?)
LOL! HAAAI!
Well havent been updating ever since...
L A S T Y E A R
AKAKS!:S WELL!
I have a new baobei
AKA my nv er (Tae Yeon) :P:P wanna noe how the
name came about? AKAKAS dun tell u!!
She's SOO CUTE!
GAAH simply can't resist her cuteness
I seriously wonder.. If i bring her to O lvl
What would the examiner think?? :O
-Examiner : "oh gosh is she here for PSLE?" -
AKAKAKS! Well SEC 4 THIS YEAR
-Mugging Year-.. actually every year's a mugging year
BUT this year is going to be a
MUGGING year and not a mugging year!
(oh there are tone difference btwn this two)
:D:D
AHAHAS! okay shud continue TO MUG! ._.
x3 L I N G Y I N G

Cookies i baked! :D
-BEFORE BAKING-
(it look alot nicer before baking) :P
you wont wanna see the outcome :S

Let me intro!
0-o-o-o-o-o-o-O
This is my nv er!
Tae Yeon :P
HEHES!
She's so adorable!
well
Eaten @ 7:51 PM |


