Monday, February 15, 2010
DREAMS!

-------------------------------------------
我要快点长大!
Find a husband &
做一个 -U.R.T.T- !
by: 10 years old Lingying :P
-------------------------------------------
Who doesn't want to be
U.R.T.T? (Ultra Rich Tai Tai)
It's so great to enjoy life!
Shop and Shop, maybe
play mahjong
(oh crap i dunno how to play)
.. Have all 3 meals in some high class
restaurant! SWEET!
:P For me i don't wanna be a HDB or
condo or bungalow tai tai o.o!
- THEN WAD?-
I wanna be a PALACE tai tai! :D:D
kekekes!
well this kind of things only happen to me
when i'm half conscious..
(either dreaming or day dreaming D:)
Or maybe.. when i'm watching TV :S:S!
HAIX!
But now o.o i wanna join SM entertainment o.o
so that i can MEET Tae Min :D:D
(but i dunno korean) DARN! D:
-Gosh. I kinda realise that whatever i dream
wont EVER come true D:! & some people said
"Dream BIG and work towards it" instead i think
i have to Dream On .__.! -
x3 L I N G Y I N G
-Special thanks to: -
:D Sister Shuyi
:D Wailoon
:D Victor
Thanks for ur valentine gift xD
LOVE U LOTS! :D
Bling Bling! xD
Eaten @ 12:58 PM |



