Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Stress holding back tears.

HOLD IT!
------------------------------
"DON'T CRY"!!
"Sad must say"
"Don't act happy!"
"Don't bottle up your feelings!"
"It's so hard to cheer you up!"
"Don't use stupid ways to cheer yourself up!"
WTH!! So when i'm sad....
I should just be sad, forget about it, then carry on with life?!?!
(must well don't be sad)
Easy to say!
Self reflect: When you're sad do you emo for a few minutes? :D
:D :D If memories can be easily erased
then i will neither feel sad NOR HAPPY:D :D
So lets see..
I cannot cry
I cannot cheer myself up by happy songs and jokes..
-how can i be cured?-
Don't hide your feelings..
so... Tell my friends? (can share my sombre xD )
Hold on! o.o cheering me up? o.o?
and complain that i'm hard to be cheered up?
Oh gosh.. I'm seriously very sorry :(
THEN DON'T BOTHER!! :D
There are ways people can be happy
-using their OWN methods...-
Why must people simply.. .. stop them from doing it?
And say their methods are bad?
-----------------------------------------
Sharing needs POWER! :D
-TO recall those sad memories
-TO reflect it out
-TO hear how your friends view it (optional)
and.. so... what happens next...?
Oh.. .. o.o
Did i just double the burden?
Or simply divides it o.o?
So yea... don't bother... :D
x3 L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 8:31 PM |


