Thursday, June 10, 2010
U-turn?

I can't U-TURN. ..
I think driving actually drives me nuts. (woo! )
I don't get free nuts though..
But I'm turning into a NUT!
which can be fit into a case AHAHS! ._.
Anyway... It's tough to drive..
And, I simply can't U turn....
-Things to take note of-
a) I have no confidence
b) I dunno which gear to use
c) What if i drive off road?
d) There might be other cars blocking me!
e) I may clash into others and cause them to. ....... . . ..
f) And when i clash into others... their family members would...
(in conclusion more ppl will get hurt D; D: )
g) I may end up.. DYING D:
I guess i simply have no guts to U-Turn
or step on the reverse pedal....
I'm too afraid to lose my life or hurt others.. :(
So should i stay on path and keep driving down the road
and not risk it? (like that how to learn :S)
Or should i just wait for 2 more years... ...
So by then i can have proper driving lessons? :S?
and by then i will be more mature to drive?
(does maturity matters? o.o?)
OR SHOULD I RISK IT D: (i may die!!!)
What should i do? :(
(wait... if i can't u turn i can't park too D:)
- L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 9:24 PM |


