Thursday, September 9, 2010
DISTRACTED
STUDY STUDY STUDY?!?!?
--------------------------------
DARN! There's this
concept on my mind.. (recently)
Handphone is very(x100) important!
1. People need to contact me! (urgent matters)
2. I need to contact my parents when I'm out..
So handphone is necessary! :D It's not a
distraction... It serves as a messenger for
important messages :D :D
. . .
.
.
.
Tell me i'm not finding excuses to sms T.T''
SMS from day to night... ... ... Really? T.T?
Not a distraction? T.T?
AHHHHHH! This thing has to GO!
But how would my tutor.. parents contact me
after that?!?! D: even my dental appointment
are sent through smses @.@''
gosh.. i need a consultant.. .. ...
(oh come on even wenliang has a phone!)
T.T! BEST FWEENN(JJ)!! ME NEED U!
(how can u survive without a phone?)
Wait.. do you even have a computer?! o.o!!!
I need to get rid of this lame excuses! T.T!
- L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 11:42 PM |


