Thursday, November 11, 2010
SUICIDE

Trains aren't coming...
------------------------
Once you missed a train it'll never come back for you.
Once you board a train
you can choose to get down or continue until the end.
Trains can never pull you in or push
you out, only other passengers can.
The saddest part is when you got pushed
out, left alone at that station, and no trains are
passing by. ... ...
(love hurts)
Life is (not) unfair. :)
After a series of nightmare(O lvl)
you'll get to rest (Holidays)
But when the time is up... (results)
There will be two paths for me.. (live or die)
I know one of them aint right
but it makes me happy.
I know the right thing to do
but it will make me suffer.
Life is (not) unfair..
-some ppl have big brains - Not me
-some ppl are rich - I'm not
-some ppl are good looking - how i wish :(
-some ppl .... (so on ~)
But i have choices :D
and i'll make myself happy. :)
L I N G Y I N G
Eaten @ 9:53 AM |


